How do I share videos, photos, or Stories with my friends from my iPhone or iPad?
To share items:
- Tap the three dots that appear in the top right of the app and select Share.
- Select the items you want to share. You can select more than one.
- Tap Share at the top of the app.
- Enter a caption for your share and tap OK.
- Select how you want to share the file(s): email, text message, What's App, Facebook, or Twitter. (Note: if you are sharing multiple items, Facebook is not an option.)
- Enter the email address or select a contact, if applicable, enter a message and tap Share.
Email recipients will receive an email letting them know you shared a video, and the email will contain a link to play the video in a new browser window. (When sharing via text message, your carrier's usual text messaging rates will apply.)
Note: Except for videos from your Camera Roll, shared videos must be less than 20 minutes long.
Can I share videos with non-RealTimes users? Sure! Recipients do not need to have RealTimes installed to see the items you share with them.