I just realized I shared a video to the wrong person. Can I unshare it?
Yes. While recipients will still receive the email, when they click to play it, they will not see the photo or video. Instead, they will see a message that says "The sender may have made this item private or the link is incorrect."
On your Android/iOS device
1. From the RealTimes app menu, select Sharing.
2. Tap to open the drop-down menu and select Items I've shared.
3. Click the three-dots icon and select Unshare.
4. Tap on the checkmark for each photo, video, or Story you want to unshare.
5. Tap Unshare at the top of the screen, then tap Unshare again in the "Stop sharing?" dialog that pops up.
On your PC
1. In RealPlayer, click Sharing in the left menu.
2. Right-click on the video you want to unshare.
3. Select Unshare. A window will pop up asking if you are sure you want to unshare the video. Click Yes.