What payment methods can I use to buy or subscribe to RealNetworks products and services?
For online purchases worldwide, RealNetworks accepts the following credit and debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
We also accept the following cards based on region:
- In the United States, we also accept the Discover card.
- In Japan, we also accept the JCB card.
Customers may be able to use their iTunes, Google Wallet, or PayPal account in some cases when available. All PayPal transactions will be billed as US dollar transactions.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash, money orders, wire transfers, cashiers checks, or personal checks.
Credit card not accepted?
First, make sure you are using an accepted credit or debit card. Next, please verify that the following information is entered correctly:
- The address in your RealNetworks account matches the address on your credit card's billing statement.
- Credit card type entered matches the card type you are using.
- Card number and expiration date are correct.
If all the information is correct, please try again. If you're still unable to complete the purchase, you may want to contact your bank or use a different card.