Why is the payment page blank (or showing "This page can't be displayed") when I try to enter or update my payment information?
As of January 31, 2017, our payment processing system will no longer support security protocols used by some older browser versions. This change is in line with industry-wide best practices to maintain the highest security standards and promote online payment safety. If you receive this message when trying to access our Billing page, you are using the outdated security protocol and can either change your browser settings or update your browser.
Currently, our payment page is compatible only with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 27 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher
- Safari versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (desktop)
If you receive an error, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version and then trying again to place your order or update your payment information.
If you do not want to update your browser, you may also be able to resolve this problem by enabling TLS 1.1 and 1.2 in your browser. Here's how:
1. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of your browser.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click on the Advanced tab.
4. Scroll down to the end of the list and click to check the boxes next to "Use TLS 1.1" and "Use TLS 1.2".
5. Click the OK button.