How do I sign in to RealPlayer?
1. Open RealPlayer.
2. Windows users: From the RealPlayer menu in the upper left, choose Sign in:
Mac users: From the RealPlayer menu in the upper left, choose Sign in:
NOTE: If you see the option to Sign Out rather than Sign In, that means you are already signed in and should be able to access your premium features.
3. If you have a premium account or subscription, enter your email address and account password:
- If you don't know your password, click the Have you forgotten your password? link and enter your email address. After you provide the required information, you can then reset your password.
- If you get a "Please verify and re-enter your email and password" message, click here. For any other troubles with your password or email address, please contact us.
4. When you are signed in, "Plus" will appear on the menu bar of your RealPlayer:
Note: If you do not have a premium account or subscription, you will not have access to the Plus features of the RealPlayer. Go to www.real.com to learn more about RealPlayer Plus.
If you are experiencing any issues with signing into RealPlayer, check the related articles listed to the right for further assistance.
If you are able to sign in, but cannot access any of your Plus features, read Unable to access RealPlayer Plus features.