About RealPlayer 22
Setup & Installation
- Windows Security - Unable to use features of RealPlayer
- PC system requirements for RealPlayer 22
- Installing RealPlayer 22
- Dark Mode Settings
- Priority Downloader Hotfixes/Updates
- Update RealDownloader
- RESOLVED!! - Downloads are slow!
- Can I download subtitles when I download videos?
- Introducing Audio Downloads only*
- Playback of Videos with Subtitles.
- How do I download videos with subtitles?
- What are the subtitle languages I can download?
Burn DVDs & CDs
- DVD Burning: Troubleshooting Tips
- How to burn a DVD
- Troubleshooting CD-burning errors
- Burning to a CD with RealPlayer
- DVD Burning: Errors when using internal and external drives
- Sound problems with DVD burned in RealPlayer
Manage Your Media Library
- Private Mode
- CD artist, album title, and song names do not appear in Library
- Add music and video files into RealPlayer (RealTimes) Library
- Create playlists in RealPlayer
- Make RealPlayer my default media player
- Files missing from Library
- See video but can't hear sound (No Audio)
- Why does RealPlayer crash every 2 hours?
- 'Unsupported file type' error
- Can't find videos after downloading them
- Unable to play downloaded .webm files
- Sound plays but video is blank, frozen, or distorted
Play CDs & DVDs
- Playing DVDs
- Save CD Tracks to the Library
- 'General DVD error' when trying to play a DVD
- Unable to play audio CD in car or stereo CD player
- RealPlayer crashes while playing DVD
- 'Key exchange' error when playing DVD (RealPlayer Plus)
Convert & Trim Videos
- Convert music videos to audio tracks
- Unable to convert video
- How to trim a video
- Convert video files to play on other devices
- Record or trim a partial CD track
- Asked to upgrade when converting files
- Celebrity Database Collection
- What is People Search
- How do I play scenes?
- How do I search for specific People?
- What are scenes?
- Managing People Search
StarSearch™ by Real®
- Installing RealPlayer 20/20
- What is RealPlayer 20/20?
- PC system requirements for RealPlayer 20/20
- Update RealDownloader
- Using Download This Video in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox in RealPlayer
- Key Differences Between RealPlayer 20/20 and RealPlayer 18
- Error r6034
- Check for incorrect or missing sound card drivers
- Enabling cookies in RealPlayer
- "Currently not connected to RealTimes/RealPlayer Cloud - To reset your connection, please restart your computer."
- Administrator privileges on Windows
- Resetting your web browser